Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Welcome to my first blog!!!

Greetings!

Not only am I thrilled that creating my first-ever blog was a million times simpler than I ever imagined, I am also beyond words excited to share my South African journey with YOU! Many of you have not only heard about but have graciously contributed to my 2010 fundraising journey through Off the Mat, Into the World (OTM).  As many of you can imagine, the fundraising of $23,000 in seven months for OTM was an amply rewarding journey.  However, the pinnacle of this experience is a humanitarian trip of a lifetime to South Africa with 18 other yogi-challengers and three of the most inspirational yoga teachers/sacred activists in the world: Seane Corn, Suzanne Sterling and Nikki Meyers.  

Please join me on this incredible journey through my blog.  I will update it as often as possible! I can't wait to share my stories and pictures of the beautiful children whose lives will be made better from the support of my friends and family all over the world. 

Namaste and blessings to you all!!

Courtnay




3 comments:

  1. What you have done already is amazing!! I can’t wait to read about your trip.
    Suzi oxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending our love and best wishes for a safe and rewarding trip as you begin this amazing journey!! xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  3. courtnay, i am blown away by the beauty of these children and the photographs posted.i am so deeply inspired by you and excited to hear about this incredible journey you are now on.
    sending you love and light. alicia
    {via jordans acct.}

    ReplyDelete